We have noticed that a lot of people are offering assistance when it comes to AA Event organised concerts. Whilst we really do appreciate that many fans are so enthusiastic, we would like for people to come to us with questions, as that way we can make sure they are provided with the correct information and no accidental misunderstandings happen.
If you wish to get a hold of us, please do so via the website contact form or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or our social media. We are happy to answer polite requests, but we will not respond to rudeness or inflammatory messages.
Undoubtedly this FAQ will continue to grow and change as time goes by, so make sure to check back to this with every new tour!
WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOUR?
Check our website and social networks and specifically the section of the band you are interested in, as well as the latest news.
Aside from that there are our social media:
WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS FOR THE TOUR?
You can buy tickets for European tour dates through our diffrent links in the TOUR PAGE of the artist, simply click on the city of your choice.
If a band performs at a convention, you will need to look up the convention site for further information.
If it’s a free concert, just show up in time.
Depending on the country, we work with ticketing services like helloasso, v-kei.pl, ticket.de or weezeevent. We will share all the links you’ll need either on the Facebook events page (follow our official Facebook for updates) or on our website.
I BOUGHT A TICKET WILL I RECEIVE A PRINTED TICKET AT HOME?
No, you will not. You will have only a digital ticket you have to show (printed or not) the day of the show.
THE TICKET I HAVE ISN’T IN MY NAME, IS THAT A PROBLEM?
If your ticket was purchased for someone else, or you bought it for someone else, that is absolutely no problem. The person attending the concert simply has to bring proof of purchase (see previous FAQ question), and they will be admitted to the live. If it makes you feel more comfortable, don’t hesitate to let us know that you bought a ticket for someone else, along with the name of the person/people that will be attending.
I DON’T HAVE PAYPAL OR A CREDIT CARD, CAN I STILL BUY A TICKET?
Yes, you can. Simply use the website contact form to ask us about buying a ticket via bank transfer and we will get back to you with all the information you need.
WHERE CAN I BUY MERCHANDISE OR CDS?
You can buy merchandise and CDs through our shop LINK COMING SOON, simply click on the artist of your choice.
Aside from that all available merchandise and CDs will be sold at concerts when an artist tours in the EU.
You can also Google and check the band’s website for further goods.
CAN I MEET THE ARTIST/BAND?
Yes, you can indeed!
For some concerts you will be able to purchase a VIP ticket. This means you can briefly meet the band and you will have a special photo taken of you with them.
For those unable to purchase a VIP ticket, there is the opportunity to briefly meet the band after a live, where you can have official merchandise signed by them during a meet and greet signing session. You can just go and say hello if you are unable to purchase merchandise. Only official merchandise will be autographed.
Please be aware that we are always running on a tight schedule, and therefore we cannot allow people to spend lengthy amounts of time with the artists, as we have to make sure everyone gets to meet them that wants to.
I WANT TO BRING A GIFT FOR THE BAND, CAN I?
I DON’T HAVE A TICKET BUT I WANT TO GO TO A SHOW.
Not a problem, if a concert is not sold out, you can buy a ticket at the door. Please be advised that door prices may be higher than pre-sale tickets.
Some venues also require you to pay cover or membership charges that may be a few extra €, so make sure to bring some extra cash!
HOW DO I GO ABOUT ATTENDING A LIVE?
We cannot help you book hotel stays and make travel arrangements, as we are not a travel agency. However, if you wish to stay in the location of a live, websites such as booking.com are a great help finding accommodations. Furthermore we encourage you to look up public transport sites or the website of the city to help you plan your trip.
For our end you simply need a valid entry ticket for the live.
CAN I BRING MY OWN DRINKS TO CONCERTS?
We have often noticed that people bring their own drinks to a show, and well, yes and no, depending on where the concert is being held.
Most of our shows are organised in small venues with their own bar, which largely depend on money from drinks for their income. So please, bring a couple of extra euros and have a drink at the bar to support that venue. Doing so is not only the decent thing to do, but it also supports the venue, their staff and helps keeping the concert tickets affordable.
You don’t bring your own food to a restaurant right? This is pretty much the same thing. So please, if the concert is not happening at a convention, spend that little bit of extra money and support the venue.
If you bring your own food and drinks to a convention, it will probably be fine. But make sure to check the convention’s house rules beforehand, and be aware that upon a bag check, your own food and drinks may be confiscated.
CAN I TAKE PHOTOS AT THE CONCERT?
Every artist has their own policy regarding photos and videos during, before and after the show. You will be informed of this before the concert starts.
Taking a photo with the artist is not always possible. In some cases, photos or photo sets will be part of the merchandise range and you will be able to buy them at the merchandise stand.
Please be aware that these policies are made by the management, and therefore AA Event can’t do anything about them, or make exceptions.
I HAVE MY OWN INSTANT CAMERA, CAN I TAKE A PHOTO OF THE ARTIST WITH THAT AND HAVE THAT PHOTO SIGNED?
Whilst you can bring your instant camera, just like any other camera, and use it at the venue if photography is allowed (see previous FAQ question), we cannot allow you to have these photos signed, as we only allow official merchandise to be autographed.
If you want a cheki to be signed, you will have to buy that at the merchandise stand.
I BOUGHT OFFICIAL GOODS ONLINE/DURING A PREVIOUS TOUR, CAN I BRING THEM TO THE CONCERT TO HAVE THEM SIGNED?
Yes, you can. As long as they are official goods, you can have them autographed.
CAN I SELL THE MATERIAL I HAVE MADE AT A CONCERT OR ARTWORK I MADE OF THE BAND?
Whilst you are of course more than welcome to sell on official merchandise second hand, you are NOT permitted to make a profit from photos, videos, art, etc. you have made of the artist. If you were allowed to take photos or film at the venue, you are allowed to post this online, but you are not allowed to make money doing so. This is actual a legit legal issue if you do sell these things online illegally, and you may find yourself facing legal charges.
OTHER THINGS THAT ARE GOOD TO KNOW:
- Language barrier: many of our artists speak only very basic English, so please be advised to speak slowly and use easy to understand English.
- Extra costs: some venues also require you to pay a cover fee or membership charges that may be a few extra €, so make sure to bring some extra cash!
- Research beforehand: it is a good idea to look up the venue before you leave for the concert, as some venues will have special security rules listed on their website, as well as their house rules. These are not things we have a say in, and everyone entering the venue has to comply with them.
- Security: please be advised that, more often than not, security will ask to see the contents of your bag. This is not something within AA Event’s control. So taking a bag that can easily be opened and reviewed is definitely practical.
- Cloakroom: not every venue has a guarded cloakroom, so please make sure you can easily keep your valuables on your person if you rather not store them in a public area. AA Event is not responsible if something disappears.
- Unforeseen circumstances: dates may change, in which case tickets will be refunded. We do our very best to make sure every concert happens, but sometimes the situation is out of our control. Should this happen, please wait patiently until the email goes out with instructions how to get a refund, it won’t be long.
- Press: press we have not worked with before (the others already know what to do), can contact us via the form on the website, just like everyone else. We will allow press to have their own materials signed for their publication, but ONLY if they have asked permission for this beforehand.
- Supporting the band/artist: we always welcome people that want to help us promote and support one of our artists. Please send us a private message via the form on the website or on our social media and we can discuss it.